Want further enrolment information?
We are currently accepting enrolments in all areas of cheer, dance, tumble & aerial
What you’ll get with Visual Energy Studios
Our winning formula is hidden in our club culture. We foster an environment of encouragement. We educate individuals on the benefits of teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, fitness and mentality and show them how it can be used to win on and off the cheer floor. We promote community and social interaction in and out of the club. We believe that the more we strengthen our bond between team members the better we perform as one. Most importantly we know how to have fun
Healthy Body & Mind
In addition to its physical advantages, the programs offered here at VES are also a social, team-based activity that can help improve kid’s self-confidence. It teaches the importance of leadership, goal setting, hard work, visualisation, sportsmanship and teamwork. All skills which can be used on and off the competition floor. The emotional stability that this creates produces confident, positive individuals who will be able to tackle life issues in a more sustainable approach
Leadership & team work
Athletes will develop skills such as leadership and teamwork which will benefit them in all areas of their life.
Opportunities to compete
Visual Energy provides our students opportunities to compete at Local, National & International events to represent their State & Country.
Choose your style
Your Journey Starts Here
- Introduction to cheer/dance.
- Student’s will learn fundamentals of cheer/dance and perform short routine at the end of the program for the family.
All Star Prep
- The next step for student’s once they have a basic knowledge of cheer/dance, but aren’t quite ready to commit to a team.
- For those student’s that want to learn of enhance their current skills in floor tumbling.
All Star Novice Teams/Half Year Teams
- Performance teams that have less commitment than full year competitive teams.
- These teams will perform a few times locally during the season.
All Star Full Year Competitive Teams
- Our highest level here at VES where your athlete will train to be a champion!
- This commitment is for the year and expectations will be at its highest.
- These teams will compete between 5-8 times during the season both locally, interstate and possibly an international competition.